The Northface Superhype Goretex Active Jacket is a lightweight waterproof shell aimed at walkers and hikers and is unusual in that it uses the latest Gore-Tex Active fabric rather than The Northfaces own
Although this jacket is aimed at walkers and hikers it had all the features I was looking for in a running jacket so I thought I would give it a go.
To be honest I like the jacket a lot.
Best prices for The North Face Superhype jacket online
|Orders over £100 Free
The North Face Men’s Superhype is highly technical jacket which combines protective layers with an exceptional fit to ensure that you remain comfortable and dry when exploring in unpredictable weather conditions. It features a GORE-TEX® active shell membrane which is incredibly waterproof, windproof and breathable. A Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish enhances this wet weather protection and reduces drying time whilst sealed seams lock out moisture.
Underarm ventilation promotes airflow to maintain the climate within the jacket whilst adjustable cuffs allow you to create the perfect fit. The North Face has fitted an adjustable hood with visor to provide unrivalled wet weather protection, making this the ultimate jacket for exploring in the rain.
- Incredibly tough and protective waterproof jacket from The North Face
GORE-TEX® active shell membrane – this technical layer excellent protection against water and wind whilst allowing your body to breathe to improve comfort.
- DWR finish – this additional layer enhances wet weather protection to ensure that you remain dry.
- Seam sealed construction – provides unrivalled wet weather protection by sealing the jacket completely.
Underarm ventilation – promotes airflow to maintain the climate within the jacket.
- Adjustable cuffs – alter the fit to suit your needs.
- Adjustable hood with visor – provides impressive wet weather protection.
- Weight (approx): 340g