- The build quality is second to none
- Excellent foot protection
- Scotts eRide system continues to impress
- Vibram Megagrip compound in the sole means the Enduros grip well in most conditions
- The Scott Kinabalu Enduro is a very heavy shoe
- They are very warm because of all the plastic foot protection
- Not the fastest draining shoe on the market
After scoring the Scott Kinabalu Supertrac shoe a perfect 10 I was expecting big things from these shoes. They are billed as the first shoe ever developed with that “All mountain” approach in mind and are named after the mountain bike discipline.
The first thing you notice with the Scott Kinabalu Enduros, apart from the bright yellow and blue colour scheme is the build quality. These are incredibly well-made shoes and just ooze quality. There weren’t smears of glue or poor sticking like you get with other shoe manufacturers.
The next thing you notice is the weight, boy are these heavy shoes. Weighing in at
Are these the shoes you are looking for?
Arch support and pronation control
Fit and sizing
Heel to toe drop
Sign up for Newsletter
- COMPOSITION Upper: Mesh/Kurim
- Lower: EVA/rubber
- HEEL 28mm
- FOREFOOT 17mm
- HEEL TO FOREFOOT DROP 11mm
- Lace Bungee
- SIZE US 7-14
- APPROX. WEIGHT 380g