These peanut butter energy balls are perfect long run food, providing energy in bite size chunks.
Peanut Butter Energy Balls
These peanut butter energy balls are perfect long run food.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 33g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 400g Dates
- 100g Oats
- 100g Peanut Butter
- 15g Chia Seeds
- 50g Pecans
- Put the dates in the food blender and pulse until they are small pieces
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until combined
- Roll the mixture out into 1 inch balls
- Put them in the fridge for 15 - 20 minutes until they have set.
- Go on a run and enjoy
- These should last for a week if you store them in a air-tight bag or container or you can pop them in the freezer for long term storage
Trail Life http://www.traillife.co.uk/
Sign up for Newsletter
Enjoy trail, mountain and ultra running inspiration and advice straight to your inbox